Accounts for Societies
This is a product targeted at Societies, Associations, Clubs, Government bodies, etc. and is ideal for managing your organization’s flow of finances and parking surplus funds in a scheme that attracts a savings account rate of interest. An account tailored to suit the needs of such entities, it offers lower minimum balance requirements and operational convenience in addition to personal touch and prompt service.
Features and Benefits
- Cheque Book facility
- Free SMS Alerts. Download Application
- 7 day week banking – Sunday Banking (Except on holidays declared under N.I. Act)
- Electronic Funds Transfer facility through RTGS / NEFT& IMPS. (View RTGS/NEFT details)
- Anywhere banking facility (any branch of Kranthi Bank)
- Statement of Account through Email.
- Certificate of Registration, if registered.
- Bye laws / Rules / Regulations/ Memorandum of Association / Constitution
- Trust Deed (For Trust)
- Returns to the Charity Commissioner filed by the Trust
- PAN Card of the society
- List of all office bearers with their complete names and addresses
- Resolution of the managing body of the foundation / association
- Any officially valid document to identify the authorized signatories, trustees, settlers, beneficiaries and those holding Power of Attorney, founders / managers/ directors and their addresses