Accounts for Students
This is a product for students of any age group, undergoing primary / Secondary / Graduate / Post Graduate education in either government or private or any other aided educational institutions. For this purpose, we have drastically reduced the minimum balance requirement to a nominal amount to encourage and inculcate savings habit among youth. The students can utilize this account for managing their pocket expenditure and maintenance of their scholarship amounts. This account is provided purely to facilitate savings activity of students and should not be used for any other activities by the parent / guardian. Preference will be given in regard to sanction of educational loans on fulfilling the stipulated bank norms to those who have been maintaining student accounts with our Bank.
Features and Benefits
- Cheque Book facility. (Issued only to guardians where account holder is a minor and account is operated by the guardian or students who have attained 18 years of age and can issue cheques singly)
- Rupay Debit Card – Any Bank ATM access (Daily Withdrawal limit of Rs 40,000 and Daily POS limit of Rs 1,00,000)
- Access your SB account in any Bank ATM across India.
- (Free transactions in Kranthi Bank ATMs and 5 free transactions per month in other Bank ATMs)
- Free SMS Alerts. Download Application
- 7 day week banking – Sunday Banking (Except on holidays declared under N.I. Act)
- Electronic Funds Transfer facility through RTGS / NEFT& IMPS. (View RTGS/NEFT details)
- Anywhere banking facility (any branch of Kranthi Bank)
- Photo Identity Proof in the name of the applicant / Father or guardian.
- Residential Proof in the name of the applicant / Father or guardian.
- Two Color Passport size Photographs
- Student ID Card with photo and validity or Bonafide Certificate signed and issued by the Principal / Head of institution.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- PAN Card photocopy (or) Form – 60
- Savings Account Opening Form with complete details filled in.